We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
SWP and The Advice Exchange advisers adhere to the National Privacy Principles and seek to apply consistent privacy practices. In particular:
- You may request access to information held by us about you, your investment portfolio and any other service which you may receive by contacting us.
- In order to manage and administer our financial planning and advice services, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to certain third parties. Unless you consent to this disclosure we will not be able to provide you with financial planning and advice services. The types of organisations to whom we may disclose your personal information include:
- Financial institutions for the provision of financial products such as investments, superannuation, life insurance;
- organisations directly contracted to provide support services such as compliance reviews, mailing services, maintenance of our information technology systems, organisations providing research, technical and/or paraplanning services;
- Government regulatory bodies as required in order for us to meet our legislative obligations.
We will only disclose your personal information to these organisations to enable them to undertake specified management and administration services. We will not disclose your information for any other purpose unless requested by you.
Where you wish to authorise any other parties to act on your behalf, to receive information and/or undertake transactions, please notify us in writing.
We may send you further information from time to time about financial planning and advice services. You may elect to stop receiving such information at any time by contacting us. You can change your mind at any time by letting us know in writing.
Any questions about privacy should be directed to The Advice Exchange please contact:
Level 1, 46 River Street
SOUTH YARRA VIC 3141
Phone 03 9823 1344.